Care & Support Workers – Part-time and Full-time roles available
There’s no place like home as the saying goes. That’s why we work extremely hard to keep our lovely clients at home, happy, safe and as independent as they can possibly be.
Your role will involve some or all of the following:
- Assisting with personal care, including washing , dressing and using the toilet, getting up and going to bed
- Assisting with medication
- Assisting with nutrition and hydration which is so important to good health, cooking nutritious meals and providing drinks.
- Shopping and light housework
- Companionship and accompanying to social activities, trips out and so on
In fact, almost anything with which our clients need help!
As well as great pay and mileage rates , we genuinely care about our staff and offer a fantastic range of benefits:
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free DBS Check
- Full training and support
- Free Uniform
- Blue Light Card membership offering a huge range of discounts on line and at major retailers
- Free counselling service
Lakeland Care is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, race, sex, disability, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.